Monday, March 9, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Soul

Growing up, my mother was the cook in the family. Every night she would make multiple dishes from scratch and we would always sit down and eat together as a family. The last night of our stay in Taos, Mr. Charlestown Culinary and I had dinner with my parents much like during my childhood. This time though, my meal at home was slightly different. This time, the kitchen I walked into - the one smelling of homemade chicken noodle soup, had Dad Culinary in an apron and behind the stove. Fortunately, a camera was at hand. Dad Culinary's homemade chicken noodle soup with crusty artisan bread.

P.S. 'Hello' to all of my Charlestown readers. Thank you for your support. I had no idea my little blog would ever be 'all the rage'.

No comments:

Post a Comment